onsdag 1. oktober 2014

Love Tag - DT Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

Today is a new challenge at the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo blog! This time I didn't do a layout or a card, I made a tag.. and I had a blast doing it! :)


This months theme is: "In your head" and in my head is Love... I've been together with my hubby for 13 years in a month and still love him to bits. :)


I've used paper die-cuts from 7 dots Studio and some of the Finnabair collections. So oldie but goddie flowers and studio calico Currated cardborad people. :) Loads of fun Ecoline paints on and some Stilletto Glimmer Glam. 


The beautiful heart I bought at Korthobby.no. There's not a charm you can't find there.. :) Come and play along with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo! Awesome prizes to be won! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Leave a comment and I'll leave one back! 
Have a creative day :) 

5 kommentarer:

Jeanette sa...

Nydelig tag med herlige farger. Deg og Kristian i bølgepapp på sia der? <3

sannalippert sa...

that is the coolest tag!! love it - such richness on detail and so much to look at! hugs, Sanna

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Brilliant work! Love the texture!

Dortesjs sa...

awsome love this tag. very creative

Olga Siedlecka sa...

Wonderful wishes and a lot of creativity in 2015!