torsdag 19. februar 2015

Du gir meg glede - Layout

Another layout on my blog today.. Joining in on yet a challenge.. Really living up to my new years resolutions this year!! haha :)

I'm joining in two challenges this time. These are Northstar Stamps (Norwegain Blog) and their bingo board and I've used UmWow Studio's Awesome sketch to create my layout. This is the sketch:



This is my take on the sketch: 


I flipped the sketch, and I don't know if this is ok or not, because I didn't find anything in the rules about it at UmWow studios. Anyways I've used the thistle chipboard piece for my layout. Papers are from 7dots Studio. The tittle: "Du gir meg glede" means: "you bring me joy" :)

As for the Northstar Challenge bingo board I've used: Buttons, Text stamp and pearls. 

Here's the bingo board:




Hopefully I've done it correctly for both challenges! :) Thanks for stopping by me today love to year from you :)

2 kommentarer:

Kristina sa...

Kjempefin LO, med masse fine detaljer. Takk for at du deltar i Bingoutfordringa hos North Star Design.

God helg fra DT Kristina

DeeDee Catron sa...

This is so pretty! Well done :) Thanks for joining us @ UmWowSTudio!