lørdag 30. mai 2015

Shadowbox - DT Marion Smith Designs

Hello and good saturday evening everyone! :) Today it's my turn on the Marion Smith Designs blog. We did a blog swap/hop with Petaloo and I recived the most gorgeous Petaloo flowers. We had a theme going on and that was graduation or fathers day. Or fathers day here in Norway isn't due until november.. But here are my fathers day themed Shadowbox.

I've really enjoyed making this I have to say. Steampunk pieces is fun! :) I've used products from Marion Smith Designs "Timekeeper" collection, and Petaloo flowers.

The shadowbox was an old card case. I painted the whole thing with  Finnabair's black gesso and Texture Paste Graphite. I added microbeads to the wet paint. The papers used are from the awesome steampunk collection from MSD called "Timekeeper". I've aslo encluded gears, screws and different metal pieces. The flowers are of course petaloo this time.


I also made a matching tag to go with this shadowbox. Come back tomorrow and you'll see that. If you can't wait you can see it on the MSD blog tonight! :) Thank you so much for stopping by. I would loove a comment. I'll comment back if you leave one.

Have a creative evening! 

1 kommentar:

Valia Katzaki sa...

It is amazing Yasmin!!!