fredag 7. august 2015

Celebrate Card - DT Marion Smith Designs

My turn over at the Marion Smith Designs blog and I have a card to share today.. well, it actually started out as a tag, but since I never can stay inside the "lines" I just converted it into a card. 


I've used a bit from different collections on my card. Mainly I've used the "Junque Gypsey" collection, but you can also find some from the "Romance Novel 2" collection. :

I actually loved the way this turned out. I fuzzy cut a couple of pieces on this and added a little junque and gem ballon. Super cute! The flowers are from Prima and I added a some gold glass glitter from Melissa Frances. They make any project stunning. 


I'm joining in these challenges with my card:

6 kommentarer:

Anne Gro sa...

Utrolig stilig, og ikke minst lekkert Yasmin!!! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Vintage Udfordring:)

Anne Bente sa...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Bodil sa...

Så flott kort.
Takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

V Adelia ( Blog: Memories keeping ) sa...

Stilig kort!
Tusen takk for at du deltar på sommer utfordringene hos Scandinavia Paper Fun.
fra DT- V Adelia

monica nilsen schancke sa...

Nydelig vintage kort. Så mange herlige detaljer og nydelige papirer.
Takk for at du deltar hos Vintage uutfordring.
Klem Monica

Sanja Grdinić sa...

Perfect!