søndag 6. desember 2015

Happy Holidays - DT Scrapberry's

Hello! It's been a while since I've updated my blog again.. I'll have to do a catch up game again soon.. Maybe I'll put a prize on it.. hoho.. Something to thing about! :) Allright.. today I'm up on the Scrapberry's blog and I just got the loveliest new christmas line from Scrapberry's. They are soo beautiful. Take a look at this:


Such a pretty collection. I've used papers both from this 6x6" paper pad and the larger 12x12".

I cut out the pretty picture of the couple kissing from one of the larger paper in the 12x12" collection. Used the large paper with the lamp in the background. The little papers on the back of the cluster. The base of the card is pre-folded cardstock form Scrapberries. Thick fantastic quality of it. I really liked it.

I decorated with some berries, flowers and pearls. And this beautiful botton witch is from Scrapberries. Perfect for my card. 

I used liquid applique on my card and that is a fun thing to use because if you let it sit on the card for a couple of hours - the longer the better - you heat it with your heating tool and you get these pretty puffy snow like things! Marvelous right?

Thank you so much for stopping by me today.. Hope you have a fantastic creative day! :) 

I'm joining in these challenges with my card: 



7 kommentarer:

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

wow!! Dette kortet tror jeg er noe av det nydeligste jeg har sett på lenge.. Fikk følesen av en åpningssene av en film.. Takk for bidraget ditt til scrappiness sin juleutfordring, klemm Jorunn

Unknown sa...

Flott kort du har lagd, takk for at du er med på vår utfordring hos Scrappiness.

Linda sa...

Very beautiful, Yasmin! Hello from Montreal, Canada. :)

Bente-Heidi Mjørnaren sa...

Et aldeles nydelig kort med herlig julestemning😊 takk for at du deltar i Hjerteboden sin utfordring- DT Bente Heidi

majsan sa...

Nydelig kort med herlig julestemning . Flott med alle snøeffekter . Takk for at du deler med oss i Card and Scrap.

Jorunn`s scrapperier sa...

Et nydelig og flott pyntet kort.
Takk for at du deltar hos Hobbygarasjen.no
DT Jorunn Elin

Line sa...

Så utrolig nydelig kort. ♥
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

Ta gjerne en titt på DT Call'en vi har gående også.

Klem Line