And as promised I made a video tutorial on how I put together this card. I hope you like it.
The Stains ink has loads of great uses, you can spritz them with water and get an awesome look. Maybe that's something for my next Scrapberry's tutorial.
I'm joining in these challenges with my card:
- Glitter'N'Sparkle Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Creative Friday - Flower Challenge
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - Spring Challenge
- Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes + Pearls/Gems
- Inky Chicks - Flower / Stamped Challenge
- Cards und More - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
- Craft Stamper - Anything Goes with Stamping
- Love to Scrap Challenges - Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and if you'd like to see some more fun projects using Scrapberry's products, please head on over to the blog.