onsdag 19. april 2017

Vintage Cards - DT Wild Orchid Crafts

Hello lovelies, it's my turn over at the Wild Orchid blog and I have two vintage cards to share with you.
The first card has more details and the other, I used loads of the Open Roses, Wild Roses and the Pretty Flori flowers. The papers are from Scrapberry's.

The beautiful resin bird is from Prima and was a perfect sentiment to my card. This card is actually a card without media. Shocking isn't it? hahaha :)


I used an old bookpage from a book that's from 1878.. I know.. really old, but this book is in such bad shape, so I think it's better to give it a new use in my scrapbooking.. Ok.. Over to my second card..

This card is a smaller card using the same type of paper as the first one, from Scrapberry's. I embellished with Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some rhinestones.


I'm joining in these challenges with first my card:



Thank you so much for dropping by my blog today! I'd love to hear what you think. 
- Yasmin

13 kommentarer:

Lisa xx sa...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, with such a beautiful card....we hope to see you again soon xx

Lisa xx sa...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, with such a beautiful card....we hope to see you again soon xx

mosia m. sa...

They're wonderful!

Anne Mette Øyan sa...

Nydelig vintage kort 😀😀😀.
Gleder meg til veskekortkurs kurs imorgen 😀

Anne Mette Øyan sa...

Nydelig vintage kort 😀😀😀.
Gleder meg til veskekortkurs kurs imorgen 😀

Yume Art sa...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining I Kropka challenge.

Team Clark sa...

These are so beautifully shabby and elegant! Love that crinkled kraft! Hugs, Autumn

Diane Louise J sa...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

June Fletcher sa...

This is a stunning card Yasmin

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June :)

Yvonne Garner sa...

Just breathtaking! Perfect for our challenge at Inkspirational!

Mary Trainer sa...

Absolutely stunning! Perfect Spring colours.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft & Create. Best of luck with your entry.

Mary... Owner&DT Member for http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/...

Jonnece Putu sa...

Gorgeous cards, Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create'. Jonnece DT