torsdag 18. juni 2015

Memories Envelope - DT Marion Smith Designs

It's my day over at the Marion Smith Designs blog today! And what a day it has been, I've been out doing newborn photography! It was really nice, and that's why I'm a bit late today.. :)

I made a vintage project today with the MSD "Junque Gypsey" line.. Those papers are utterly gorgeous!


This time I've made an envelope to save your memories in. I'm thinking old tickets, pictures.. whatever  you'd like in it.


I've decorated with loads of flowers and I've fuzzy cut loads of stuff from the beautiful papers. You get so much for free in the papers. I've also used a stencil from 7dots with modeling paste and I've added some of the gold paint from Viva Decor on my flowers and paper egdes.


Hope you liked my Memory envelope and would love to hear what you think! :) Leave me a comment and I'll leave one back.. Have a fantastic day! :)


1 kommentar:

Cathrine Sandvik sa...

Wow! Så vakkert! Helt perfekt :-) Klem fra Cathrine