mandag 20. juli 2015

Breathe.love.be - mini album DT Maya Road

Hello everyone! Today is my day at Maya Road and I've created a mini album using their Canvas covered chipboard album with a video tutorial! :)


Almost all of the embellishement on my project is Maya Road exept some of the flowers. I've used some prima ones to add a bit more to the clustering.


I've used different types of medium to cover my album if you'd like to see how I made it please check out my tutorial video. The mini pearls on the frame I added later using Art Anthology paints.



As promised here are some of the inside pages. I've used the new "Debutante" collection from Prima, papers, tags and ATC cards. The little cute text strips are from 7dots Studio. I really really love those.





The thought is to add pictures useing an Instax camera and text before delivering it. I couldn't embellish the pages really heavily because I wouldn't be able to close the album.. But it looks lush right? 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I wish everyone a fantastic creative monday! :)


Ingen kommentarer: