The theme this month is "the sea"
I made a mixed media layout with a picture my hubby took of my oldest son Felix when we where in Spain 2 years ago, Playing in the sea. aaah... the sea and sun.. :) :)
Here is my layout:
I have of course used products from 7dots Studio! I've used the Messy Head collection for my background and the unknown destination collection stickers and tags as decorations. The chipboards also 7dots Studio. The flowers and resin are Prima :)
Here are this months prices! You can win the newest collections from 7dots! They are pretty awesome! :)|
European manufacturer, that create scrapbooking lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, stamps, stencils and chipboard. Creative and passionate crew works to bring you inspiring products, that will make your creativity blooming.
website - www.7dotsstudio.com
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/7DotsStudio
twitter - https://twitter.com/7DotsStudio
pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/7dotsstudio/
UmWowStudio is a family owned business out of Las Vegas, NV. The production is specialized in laser cut chipboard embellishments and masks for the paper crafting and mixed media community.
website - http://umwowstudio.com/
facebook - https://facebook.com/UmWowStudio
instagram - http://www.instagram.com/UmWowStudio
pinterest - https://pinterest.com/umwowstudio
sponsored by 7 Dots Studio
Please check our rules here. The most important rules:
1. You can create any project you want, unless it is specified in challenge rules.
2. Each person can enter with one project per month.
3. To enter the challenge please:
- create a project,
- publish it on your blog together with a link to our challenge and a visual reminder for our challenge
- add a link to your blogpost (not a whole blog) using Inlinkz tool - you will find it below each challenge and in right column of our blog.
I hope you join us in our challenge this month! The prizes are pretty awesome, Right?? :) Thank you so much for stopping by me today and have an awesome creative day :)