onsdag 30. september 2015

A little bit of Magic Video Tutorial - DT SATW

As I shared in an earlier post about Scrap Around the World's September Challenge, I'm up with a video tutorial this month! And I finally can share this with you! :) A bit late but you have the end of today to join in the challenge.



Let's take a look at the moodboard


And this is my take on it

I enjoyed making this layout so much. I've used tea, mists, paints and embossingpowders on my layout, everything I love all at ones. I created loads of white space and made a lot of details on my cluster. Mica Flakes. microbeads and loads of flowers. This is my grandmother out strolling with her first baby, My Aunt. I do adore vintage images so much! :) My assignment was to do a video tutorial.

So here it is: 



The papers I've used is Graphic45 and flowers are Prima and Petaloo.. I've used chipboard pieces from 3rd Eye. They are so pretty, a shame you can't get them anymore. :( 

Thank you so much for joining me here today and I'd love to hear what you think :)
If you leave me a comment, I'll leave one back! :) 


3 kommentarer:

Kortmanitove sa...

Super tutorial!! Gøy å se deg i aksjon, jeg må lære å kline og klatte litt ser jeg :)

Unknown sa...

Just beautiful work... Love your blog. :)
Have an awesome day!

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this page...it's so gorgeous, romantic, vintage and elegant! I love every little piece op it! Marvellous!