I've played with the Antique shop collection and made this masculine maritime card. I've added loads of twine to make the statement of the Maritime with the embellishements a bit stronger.
The card I made with a folding technique I really love. It's super easy and very decorative. You fold this out of a single sheet of paper and it can what ever size you'd like to be. It makes a pocket you can put a card or what every you'd like in it. I thought the title from 7dots Studio was perfect on my card.
The boat wheel is a resin from Scrapberry's and the other natuical compass is a metalcharm from Korthobby.no. I've diecuted the boat out and added a scallop boarder on the back. Really decorative.
With this card I'm joining in these challenges:
- Ett Trykk - Make a Masculine card Challenge
- Kort-O-Mania - Anything Goes Challenge
- Hjerteboden - Autumn Challenge
- CityCrafter - Fall has arrived Challenge
- Scrappehjertet - Alt er lov med dies
- Fan-tastic Tuesday - Anything goes with autumn Colors
- Scrappelyst - Sirkler
- Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
- Scrapmuch - Color Challenge
Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you liked my card.