lørdag 2. januar 2016

Altered Bottle - Flying Unicorn January KOM

I had the best of times creating for the Flying Unicorn January Kit. I want to show you an Altered Bottle I made with the Mixed-Media Kit and Add-on Flower Kit. 


Let's take a look at the kit I used: 

Flower add - on :)

Mixed Media Kit

and here is  my bottle: 

I've also used some bits and pieces from the Main Kit. Painted my bottle with white gesso at first. Added texture with the stencil in the kit and modeling paste. Covered with gesso again and glued on a piece of old curtain and wire string. 

I misted with the mists in the kit from 13@rts - Chalk Dirty Pink, Pastel Dirty Pink, Pastel Black and Chalk Grey. After finishing making the texture of the bottle the way I liked it, I glued on the embellishements I liked. 
I dry brushed gesso on top of the flowers and added micro beads in silver and pink coloured flakes also from 13@rts. I think I got those in a previous kit. 

The word is a 13@rts Chipboard and I have to say.. I utterly love them.. They are large enough to fit on a scrapbook page, and actually quite durable. Awesome addition to the Main Kit. 

I hope you enjoyed my little bottle. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I would love a comment and I will comment back. 

2 kommentarer:

Helle sa...

Nydelig altered flaske Yasmin !
Nyttårsklem fra

-Helle-

Magda Tomaszewska sa...

Amazing :)