torsdag 21. januar 2016

Memories - Layout DT Flying Unicorns

Back again today to share with you a layout I made with the Flying Unicorns January Kit of The Month. The kit for February are up for pre-order at the store. So go pre-order yours today! IT IS AWESOME!
I've played with papers, mist, chipboards and stickers from 13@arts on my layout. Here are me and my good friend Mia at Blarney Castle, Ireland. Oh what a good day that was.

So I added loads of stamping with the stamp that came in the Main Kit, splashed loads of color with the mists and also white dylusions mist. Added loads of flowers from Prima and a bit of old curtain I had laying around. :) A paintbrush and some wire string and that's about it!

13@rts came out with this lovely valentine paperline and these super cute word stickers. Thought this sticker fitted great on this page :)

So if you haven't allready checked out the kits.. Please do! So much value for money! :) 
Thank you so much for stopping by today :)

5 kommentarer:

mosia sa...

It's beautiful!

Heather sa...

fabulous layout!

Unknown sa...

Always love your layouts! This is no exception - it's gorgeous!

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

It looks amazing, i love the creations you've made with the kit. Gorgeous work!

Unknown sa...

Lovely layout - love the neutral tones. :)