This card is perfect for any occation like weddings, valentines, to that special friend, and I do love the folding on this, I've taught loads of classes doing this techinque and I'm pretty sure it has a fancy flashy name, but I don't really know it.
Here's the video tutorial:
There you have it. I think this type of folding is just so decorative and you can make it in the size you like as long as the paper is square.
The insert, you can pretty much put almost whatever you like inside as long as it's flat and not to thick.
Gorgeous prima flowers and pearls. The dots on the papers are made with Art Anthology Dimensional Crystals - Blizzard.
I will be joining some challenge with my card:
- Card and Scrap - Lace Challenge
- Kreativ Hobby - Vintage Challenge
- Craft your passion - Anything Goes Challenge
- Cards und more - Use Ribbon Challenge
- Scrappelyst - 3 mønsterark Challenge
- Simply PaperCraft - Anything Goes Challenge
- Chocolate, Coffe & Card - Ribbon Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and have a great easter and a marvellous crafty day!