onsdag 16. mars 2016

Spring Card - DT Flying Unicorn

I don't think I'm alone wanting some spring soon.. It's still loaded with snow outside my front door and the kids get wet just looking at the soaked snow. Today I want to share a spring card I made with the Flying Unicorn March Kit of the Month.


I decorated with loads of flowers that came in the kit among leaves I die-cutted out from the paper with a magnolia dies.


 Like I said loads of flowers and I stamped a bit on the egde of the card and splashed with some white dylusions paint. The papers are from Studio 75.

I'm joining in these challenges with my card:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today :) 

7 kommentarer:

Véronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert kort :)

Klem!

Carla Brooke sa...

Lovely card, great choice of colors, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

Beate Rauer sa...

such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

Heart Broken Designs sa...

Oh my! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. -Rina

Hege sa...

Lekkert kort.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Hege.

Sanja Grdinić sa...

Beautiful, Yasmin... So, so, so beautiful. :) No other words, just can't stop looking at those pretty colors and 3D elements, design... Awesome job!
Have a great day!

Ovedia Therese Småbakk sa...

Kjempelekkert kort. Takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin utfordring Vår i luften. DT Ovedia Therese