lørdag 19. november 2016

Finnabair Weekend - Class Project Part 2

Back again today with another share from my classes with Finnabair - Anna Dabrowska at Bikuben the 11-13 of November. This class is actually the 3rd I took this weekend.. and this one was the one I wanted to go to the most and that was the "Heart of the Clock".. And I LOVED it.
The details on my clock is alot. Anna told me not to put so much flowers on it, because it would be a pain to paint later and that I would regret it.. but I don't. I even added extras.. The clock looks AMAZING. Oh yes, I'm quite happy with the way it looks.

Anna taught us fantastic techniques. We got to play with the gesso's, pastes and the acrylic paints and the opal magics. She teaches you step by step and everyone will get the project done. So over to my clock.. This is my class project from the "Heart of the Clock" class.

It took us quite along time to make this clock. The details are amazing on it and we used so much prima product and we got to play with the relics aswell.. I do adore the face in the flower cluster and the hand holding a rose is awesome aswell.

Isn't that an awesome detail with the Relics and Artifacts hand? I love that.. Didn't think I would.. but I do.. The Art Pebbels are so fun to work with aswell. 


The paint on the clock changes with the light but I painted with purples and golds. (Don't remember the colors.)

Thank you soo much for joining me today and I'd love to hear what you think of my clock!
I would like to stress out that this is Finnabair's designs and products and I learned so much! :)

6 kommentarer:

Heather sa...

one of my favorite classes of hers. Beautiful pictures. I love that colour purple.

Studio Lala sa...

Fantastisk, gleder seg til neste gang!

mosia sa...

Beautiful piece of art :-)

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok sa...

Utrolig lekkert! Kjempeflott jobb! Nydelig fargekombinasjon du har brukt.
Klem...Mona

duzzietx sa...

Your clock is a true masterpiece. Wow it just turned out so gorgeous!

Monica sa...

Åhh Yasmin denne her var bare sååå rålekker! Får både hjertebank og frysninger på ryggen av å se på denne... Utrulig stilig med den handa som kommer "ut" av klokka å tar på rosene. Klem