I love using Maya Road envelopes on my cards. They give such great accent and layer. I broken out my sewing machine this time. I haven't used that in ages. Maybe because my room has been piling up with stuff lately and now my creativity is back and I enjoy my room more.
The title and snowflake are both awesome dies from Maya Road. They die-cut really well! I used a thin chipboard piece from quickutz on this. The chipboard is a bit thicker than cardstock.
I'm joining in these challenges with my christmas card:
- Kreativ Scrapping - Christmas Challenge
- Hjerteboden - Christmas Challenge
- Hobbygarasjen - Red Challenge
- Kort-O-Mania - Anything Goes Challenge
- Scrappegarasjen - Christmas Challenge
- Cards und More - Anything goes with winter/christmas
- Scrap and Craft - Christmas Time Challenge
- Scrap from your Heart - Christmas challenge
- Wednesday Creative Inspirastion - Frosted Florals Challenge
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :)