There's a new challenge over at the Korthobby.no challenge blog (Norwegain site) and I made a little something with some of korthobby's gorgeous trinkets.
Magiczna Kartka that Korthobby has in her store. I diecutted with a spellbinders bauble dies and really had some fun with it!
This months challenges is "Christmas with Metals from Korthobby.no".
So I dicuted out the bauble and some circles, including the photo of this sweet little girl. I also added some cheese cloth in there.
I've used metal snowflakes in different types and sizes from Korthobby.no, including some bells that's tied in with the bow on top. I alsoo diecuted out som snowflakes in glitter foam paper and added flowers. Everything is covered with snowflake paste from Prima to get that frosty feel.
I didn't do much on the insides but you can see the shape of the card at least :)
I'm joining in these challenges with my little bauble card:
- Hjerteboden - Christmas Challenge
- Hobbygarasjen - Christmas Challenge
- Kort O Mania - Let it twinkle and Sparkle Challenge
- Kreativ Scrapping - Christmas Challenge
- Papirlosjen - Christmas Challenge
- Papirplaneten - Christmas Challenge
- Scr@pandcards - Christmas Challenge
- Cards und More - Anything Goes with Sparkle
- Love to Scrap - Winter Wonderland
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today :) Have an awesome day!