fredag 2. desember 2016

O'Christmas time - Cards

Hello everyone... It's a sad day in the scrapbook community today. My beloved boss at the Flying Unicorns died yesterday. The whole creative team is really sad and in utter shock about this news. Our little scrapbook world has lost a wonderful and generous person and I'm happy to have know her for this past year as a Flying Unicorn Team Member. Rest in Peace sweet Alda Stevens.

Ok.. I wanted to share a card today too.. So I'm going to do that :) I have not one, but two cards today. They are very very similar and was one of my class cards this year. :)


This year I made a class using some of the older Maja Design papers. I added loads of frost embellishments like real pinecones :)


They are a tad diffrent. I've used different flowers and mini embellishements. I've used a couple of punches too :) And the picture is from two different collections.

The background paper is from the Maja Design collection - A gift for you. The picture is from the newest christmas collection. I've used snowflake paste on the egdes.


On this card I did some stamping and embossing as well.. just because this paper was more plain than the other one. :) I also added a bigger flower. But they are basically the same cards made by the same materials.

I'm joining these challenges with my card: 

Thank you for stopping by today! :) Hugs to you all :) 


12 kommentarer:

mosia sa...

Beautiful cards! I love the whole composition!

Janine - Ellabella sa...

Wonderful X-MAS card. Thanks for playing with Cards und More Shop Blog - DT Janine

Anita van Merode sa...

Woowwww
gorgeous card
Thank you for your participation at Scr@p-Cards challenge blog.
Greetings Anita DT

Frk. Bogstad sa...

Kjempeflotte kort :)
Osar julestemning ♥

martine sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
martine sa...

Wonderful X-MAS CARD Yasmin
Thank you for participating in the challenge on the scrapcards blog
DEAR Greetings Martine

Jorunn`s scrapperier sa...

Så nydelige kort og så flott du får til den frostingen på blomstene
Takk for at du deltar hos Hobbygarasjen.no
Juleklem fra DT Jorunn Elin

chanya13 sa...

Beautiful christmas/winter card. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Cards und More Challenge. We would love to see you again, hugs Agnieszka DT

Cathrine sa...

Nydelig og delikate kort du har lagd :)

Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos oss i Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :)

DT- Cathrine

Kjersti sa...

To flotte julekort - lekker design!
Takk for at du deltar hos Kreativ Scrapping sin juleutfordring, ønsker deg ei fin førjulstid!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Veronique sa...

Veldig trist å høre at sjefen hos Flying Unicorns har gått bort. Det må være veldig tungt for dere i teamet :(

Nydelige kort som du/vi har laget på kurset ditt :) Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen til Hjerteboden. Stor klem fra meg :)

Gunn sa...

Trist å høre om sjefen sin bortgang.
Nydelige julekort. Fint med frosten på blomstene. Takk for at du deltar i Papirplaneten sin utfordring denne mnd. Klem DT-Gunn