fredag 11. august 2017

Steampunkish Card - DT Maya Road

Heellloo!! Finally something is happening on my blog, twice in a week! That's not to shabby. Today I have a Steampunkish card to share with you. I made this card AGES ago for Maya Roads CHA. But I taught today was a good day to share it. I haven't shown it anywhere else before today.

I used papers from Fleur Design on this card, love those papers. It hurt a bit to cut in them. Hahaha.. I used my sewing machine and stitched around the egdes. Added some layers with Maya Road tags and used modeling paste on top.

I made a fun face by using Maya Road glasses and moustache on top of the lightbulb. I also added a button and lightbulb transparency. On top I splashed abit with glimmer glam - stiletto from Tattered Angels. On top of the glasses and moustache I added a bit of Inka Gold - Old Silver.

I'm joining in these challenges with my card: 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! So happy you where here :) 


9 kommentarer:

Bente Årstad sa...

Knallstilig og kult kort:)

Takk for at du scrapper med oss hos Papirplaneten, DT Bente:)

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous card and love all the brilliant emellishments and elements--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Eulanda sa...

That is just plain cool!! Thanks for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK for the "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite! LOL! Hugs!

Gitte sa...

Hvor er det flot.

Meighan Wheller sa...

A fabulous card. Love all the mixed media and the metal elements. Thanks for join our challenge at Creatalicious we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Melanie sa...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional stars” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy during my 5-week-trip to Africa…

Eva Marie sa...

Røft og tøft kort!!

Takk for at du deltar hos NSHK

Min hobbyverden sa...

Så kult. Digger kortene dine.
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos Papirlosjen.
Smil fra DT-Ane Lene
Beklager sen kommentering...

Zetta Evans sa...

Wonderful this is so pretty, love the color and thank you so much for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Thanks for sharing.