søndag 17. september 2017

Driftwood Boat - DT Scrapki Wyzwaniowo

Hello lovelies! It's been ages again since I've shared anything I've made.. I've been busy climbing mountains the better part of this summer and haven't really spent much time in my craftroom. I don't really feel guilty about it, but here's a little something I made for Scrapki's last challenge.

The challenge that time was "Home Decor" so I thought I'd make a driftwood boat. It was so much fun to make! I regulary go to the shore and collect random tidbits to use in my crafts and I found some pieces of wood and sticks and thought why not make a boat? So I did. 

I played with papers from 7dots studio, flowers and Charms from Prima. I also painted a bit with the Patina Effect paste.  I also used decorations from Maya Road.

The beautiful lace is from Wild Orchid and where perfect on the sails. The button and the canvas banner is from Maya Road. The twine cording is also from Maya Road.

The charms on this little home decor piece is from Prima's collection "St.Tropez". They are beautifully detailed.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :)