Welcome to Inkido's Blog Hop!!
Did you come here from Ulrika's blog? If not, please go back to Inkido's blog and start the hop there! If you are on the right track; welcome to my blog! :)I hope you had fun visiting all the other ladies on the wonderful Inkido Design team and learnt something about them!
To have a chance to win great prize you must leave a comment in every blog on the list and we would love for you to become a follower of all our blogs. Then you'll never miss out on any of the pretty projects the team creates with supplies from Inkido!
This is the prize you can win!!!
The Prizes goes to two lucky winners!!
We all have answered some questions about ourself.. so here goes.. :)
1. If I would had to use the same color combo for a month my choice would blue's and brown's.. Since I mostly scrap to boys.. It would be the easy choice to scrap with since I make boyish layouts..
2. When I scrapbook I looove to watch TV-series.. I have them on DVD so I like watching them on my computer sceen while I scrapbook.. I watch series like Big Bang Theory, Mentalist, CSI, Bones, Criminial Minds, True Blood and a lot more..
3. When I take photos of my family I always try to take them in the moment. The best photo's I've taken is when they are not paying attention..
4. I wish someday I could travel the world taking photo's with my family. I love traveling and I always try to travel at least once or twice a year.
5. My favorite tool is my scissor's from Tim Holtz. I loove them, can't do anything without them!
6. I keep my layout's in Albums.. I have 16 albums, and It's not enough by far! I have to buy new ones!
7. Next time I'm traveling I'm bringing some small amout of scrapbook supplies and make a travel journal on the journey! I now have an Instax mini camera so I get instant pictures too!! :)
I wanted to leave you with some inspration before you hop over to my friend Zanka. She is just amazingly talented.. just you wait and see.. :)
I made a card with papers and embellishments from Inkido! Love these papers, they are so easy to work with! :) The card is made on a brown paper bag and has a tag inside it.. :)
Here is the bloghop list:
Inkido Please start here!
Yasmin (You are here!)
Inkido - Back again to Inkido!
So to enter to win the prizes please remember to leave a comment i my blog, and if you want to I'd love for you to become a follower..
Thanks for stopping by and hop on over til Zanka..