torsdag 23. juni 2016

Mixed Media Tags - Flying Unicorn

Hello! Saturday the 11th of June I did my second live show ever on Flying Unicorn Ustream channel! I used the June Flying Unicorn Kit to create a Mixed Media style tag.


The papers on this are Salvage Distric from Prima, Flowers are new petaloo flowers and I've also used wooden embellishments from Prima. Here's the kit I played with:


Here's the tag I made: 

This is my oldest Son.. He turns 12 this year.. Time flies so fast. If you'd like to see how I made this tag. Please take a look at the recording here: 



Don't you just love the shine of those flowers? The Opal Magic is fantasic and gives the flower and the tag a gorgeous shine. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and I hope you liked my tag. Since I now have 2 of these tags Felix has one in his room as well :) 


Ingen kommentarer: