fredag 10. juni 2016

Remember - Layout - DT Scrapberry's & Maya Road

Hello!! It's too long since my last post but today I'm up on the Maya Road and Scrapberry's blog with a vintage layout.

This is my grandmother's siblings and she's the one with her head turned.. Anyways, used loads of Scrapberry's products and Maya Road embellishments. I also played with some mediums on it, lots of stamping and splashing. 


I  love resin frames and Scrapberry's as loads to offer. I also added the metal plaque with the word "Remember". The "Photo Archive" collection from Scrapberry's is perfect for Vintage layouts like this one.
I fuzzy cut some images out of some of the papers in the collection. The Resin flowers and rhinestones are so gorgeous. I love them.

The key and felt rose is from Maya Road the same with the feather you just can spot on the photo. I painted it with Finnabair's Metallique paint. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to visit the Maya Road and Scrapberry's blog for more inspiration. 


Ingen kommentarer: