søndag 12. juni 2016

Wood Plaque - Artists Live

Today I wanted to share my wood plaque I taught with Artists Live the 30th of May 2016. I was so happy to be asked to help out at Artists Live and do a live ustream show. I decided to make a wood plaque out of drift wood.

I used the 7dots Studio "Lost & Found" papers and added loads of prima embellishments like Mechanicals and flowers. 


The piece is made from driftwood that I found by the seashore just a couple of minutes from where I live. I used a stencil and crackle paste to make a intresting background on the piece. I added loads of embellishments and an old table cloth to add texture. If you'd like to see the show you can watch the recording underneath. 



I love the texture that the crackle paste gave to my project. 

The key is great and is a piece from korthobby.no. The same with the metal embellishment under the key. I also added loads of tulle to get more texture underneath the flowers. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear what you think :) 


1 kommentar:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Yasmin :)