I've started making my Christmas cards and actually taught 3 christmas card classes allready. I've used last years christmas collection and made a pretty Pink Christmas card this time.
This folds 3 ways, and is really a funny card to make. You have to be a bit concentrated when you messure soo you get the angles right. I've use dies from Tim Holtz, flowers from Prima and of course micro beads, Also used a branch punch from Martha Stewart.
I'm joing in these challenges with my christmas card:
- Kreativ Hobby - JUL challenge
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Anything Goes
- City Crafter Challenge - Ready for Christmas
- Kreativ Scrapping - Jul Challenge
- ABC Challenge - Unlimited Challenge
- Fab'n'Funky Challenges - DieCut and Punches Challenge
- Scrapping 4fun Challenges - Non traditional Christmas Colors
- Scrappe Garasjen - Lag på Lag
Thank you so much for stopping by me today! :)