torsdag 19. november 2015

Hello Beautiful - Layout

Hello Everyone! A little while back I was asked to be a guest designer for Scrap Africa. I of course wanted to do that, BUT I didn't have the time to blog it.. Sooo with November beeing my catching up month, I'd like to share my layout with you today :) 


I also taught this class a crop a couple of months ago and I had so much fun making it with loads of big flowers and media. 


I've used papers from Blue Fern studios on this, I've used large flowers from Manor House Creations and a couple of old paint brushes. :) The Alfabet stickers are from Pink Paislee and the "beautiful" die-cuted word is from Maya Road :)  Prima wood icons are also present :) 


Thank you so much for stopping by me today! Would love a comment on my layout. If you take the time to comment on my layout, I will visit you back! :) Have a fantastic day. HUGS!

Ingen kommentarer: