I've used LOADS of metal charms and trinkets on my card. You can get mostly all of the metal trinkets at korthobby.no.
This card is perfect to make with those scrap pieces of paper we all get loads of. I collage them together and I've pulled around loads of string witch I fastend with a stapler. Die-cutted out some wings and a gear from Tim Holtz dies and embossed them with embossing powder.
I've also made another card with the same design, but I used different papers. It just shows how easy it is to use scrap papers to make your card.
I'm joining in these challenges with my cards:
- Hjerteboden - Masculine Challenge
- Papirlosjen - Masculine Challenge
- Craft your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Glitter'N Sparkle - Die-cut Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :) Have a fantastic creative day :)