I've played with the papers form last season witch are so faboulus and added flowers and other embellishements to decorate my card.
I've used dies from Tim Holtz, and a pine punch from Martha Stewart to make the branches and holly leafs. I also added flowers from Papirdesign and petaloo on my card. The pearl swirl and the fantastic resin frame are both from Scrapberry's. The stamp are from Norsk Stempelblad.
I'm joining these challenges with my card:
- Kreativ Hobby - Christmas Challenge
- Kreativ Scrapping - Christmas Challenge
- Papirplaneten - Christmas Challenge
- Scrappegarasjen - Christmas Challenge
- Craft your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes Winter Challenge
- Papertake Weekly - Let it snow Challenge (I've used a snowflake behind my design. You can just spot the top of it :) )
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :) Have a great one!