tirsdag 14. februar 2017

Crescent Moon Dreamcatcher - Artists Live Ustream Show

Every month I'm up on the Artists Live Ustream Channel and I re-create a project in a Live free class. The show airs every monday at 20.00 CET. This time, I made a Crescent Moon Dreamcatcher using a whole range of Finnabair's mixed media projects.

Using an embroidery hop for my dreamcatcher circle and loads of ribbons, Sandra Evertson Relics to put together this 6" Dreamcatcher.

I used Finnabair's black gesso, white gesso, Soft matte gel, Art Stones and Mini Art Stones to make the insides of the dreamcatcher. Everything is colored with the Oil Pastels from Prima. Would you like to see who I made this, you can watch the recording of the show.



Remember this is just a recording of the show so there will be some interaction with the audience watching on the day it's recorded. 

I just love the Sandra Evertson Relics and Artifacts and have worked a bit with them these past months. I painted these with black gesso and added oil pastels to color and finished off with Viva Decor - Inka Gold - Old Silver. The ribbon is colored with Color Bloom - Deep Teal, Tea Stain and White Frost.


The moon is die-cutted out of the crescent moon and stars dies from Tim Holtz. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.. would love to hear what you think about my dreamcatcher. Have a great Valentine's Day! - Yasmin

1 kommentar:

mosia sa...

It's wonderful! I love it!