onsdag 22. februar 2017

Special - Layout - DT Scrapberry's

Hello my lovelies! Yesterday it was my turn over at the Scrapberry's blog. I made a layout this time I would like to share with you:


I used the "Words Live Forever" collection from Scrapberry's and some bits and pieces from the "Primavera" collection. I aslo added some old bookpages and doilies.

I started my page with embossing some starts with a stamp from Northstar Stamps. I used white ink to add the script with another background stamp, but this one is from Prima. I splattered some white dylusions ink and some glimmer glam "Rockin on Sunshine" to add some more interest.


I ended up not using any flowers on this, just paper embellishment, rhinestones and resins. All from Scrapberry's. Do you spot the super cute flair button?

The resin are from an older Scrapberry's collection, but you could still get them. It's from the "Vintage Circus" collection. I think the carousell was cute as my little Finnley is sleeping in my lap.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, for more inspiration with Scrapberry's products. Please go check out the blog. Hugs!


2 kommentarer:

Heather sa...

you pull of the strips perfectly, great layout.

Karen Letchworth sa...

Hello, sweet Yasmin!
I hope you are doing well. I always enjoy visiting your lovely blog to see your wonderful creations. I'm delighted every time I visit. You are so talented. I just wanted to say hello, and invite you to play along in our Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I would be honored to have you share your talents with us.
Have a blessed week, and please stop by soon.
Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com