onsdag 15. februar 2017

Mixed Media Altered Paintbrush - DT Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo

We are mid month and that means a new reveal over at the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge blog! This month is all about paintbrushes! It's such a cool theme and I had really fun making this project.


This is what I came up with for this challenge: 

I've altered a cheep paint brush using Finnabair's awesome gesso's and Prima's Colorblooms.. I also played with the IOD's molds and Finnabair's Art Supplies. 

I sprayed with the Colorblooms - Deep Teal and Brimstone. Added loads of Art Stones, flowers and different type of flowers. I also used some of the melange pebbels and Finnabiar nobs. I sprinkled some microbeads in black to add some deepth to the brush. 


I really loved this cross witch is a Relic and Artifacts from Sandra Evertson. Like I said in my last post, I've been using them more and more lately.. probably influenced by my good friend Heather Thompson and all the Muse girls.

I used a mould to make this piece. I used it when the clay was still wet so I could add it around the brush. A little pebble in the center was a perfect fit. I painted on top with the metallique paints - Ancient Coin.

Would you like to take part in the challenge? Please take a look at the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo blog for challenge rules, info and prizes.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Would love to hear what you think! :)

4 kommentarer:

mosia sa...

Wonderful!!!!!

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

I am in love, this is so elegant and stylish, like it's a treasure from ancient history. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

duzzietx sa...

Wow, so very gorgeous Yasmin! Love it!!

Hill-Iren sa...

😍😍😍