søndag 19. januar 2014

Bestiser - Inkido & Skissedilla Layout

I just wanted to share a layout I made both for Inkido's designteam and this months Skissedilla Layout! The layout is made to this month's inkido challenge also, and there are still time to join in at both challenges! :) 

I've used a couple of papers from an older Inkido collection. Love the cool feel of the paper. I've also added a little mixed media feel to it. :) The flowers also has got a little coat of gesso. This is my dog and an my mother in law. They are such good friends and Penny (my dog) cries so much when she comes over. She's sooo happy to see her. 


Take a look at the Inkido challenge. I got inspired by the cool winterish colors and the spot of red. Take a look yourself and get inspired you too!


The layout is made after this months sketch made by Brit Sviggum for Skissedilla. We have a great selected scrapper this month: Finnabair!! Check all the dt work's at Skissedilla. 



Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I would be such a happy camper if you left me a comment! :) 
Have a super creative day! :) 

2 kommentarer:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Hi Yasmin, this is one of your best projects, I super love the beautiful background and how you leave it empty... A totally gorgeous LO! :)

Heidi sa...

Nyyyyyydelig!!! Også så flott du har løst fargeutfordringen!! Ikke hørt om den utfordringen jeg, må nok sjekkes ut!!! (Digger utfordringer :) )