mandag 20. januar 2014

Memories - Poppydesgin Layout

Today I have a layout with papers and embellishements from the Norweigan company - Poppydesign to show you. I've used the new paper line called "Rustic" on my layout.

This is my mother in law out walking with my dog.. Pure happiness from both sides. I've also used a couple of papers form the rustic collection. You can buy these papers at Panduro. Lovely papers. High quality. 

I've decorated with flowers, mists, stamping and a bit of metall trinkets. :) I've also used a bit of paper tape. The layout is made after this sketchabilities sketch. 


I tend to find working after a sketch a bit easier and helpful when I'm not really in the zone to make stuff. :) This was a very good sketch! :)

The stamps and the memories stickers is all from Poppydesign. :) Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 

Here's some links to the Poppydesign products used on this layout.




8 kommentarer:

Torill sa...

Godt nytt år Yasmin ! Lekker LO du har laget! Mange flotte detaljer.
Treffes vel på Freitreffet om ikke så lenge.

Torill

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Vilken fantastisk kollektion! Kikade lite på Pnaduro häromdagen på mycket fint från Vibeke. Underbart foto och ursnygg layout! Kram!

Unknown sa...

Fantastic layout! Love the soft colors, flowers and wonderful textures! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #107 at sketchabilities!

Anonym sa...

Yasmin what a beautiful layout. The papers are gorgeous and the range of embellishments you have added work so fabulously together. Love the black splatters too to draw the eye across the layout.

Giorgia Rossini sa...

beautiful page, I love the papers you used and all the layout is perfectly balanced. thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities

Giorgia Rossini sa...

beautiful page, I love the papers you used and all the layout is perfectly balanced. thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities

Heidi sa...

Så flott!!! Tusen takk for hyggelig tilbakemelding på bloggen min, så gøy å lese at jeg har vært med på å inspirere deg :) :)

Carol Peixoto sa...

Wow wow wow! Love your take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at Sketchabilities!