mandag 27. januar 2014

Mixed Media Card with Art Anthology

Today I have a card to show you made with the awesome products from Art Anthology. Hope you like it :)


I love embellishing and misting and using masks and everything and this card I did it all (yeeey!) The beautiful Birthday wishes stamp are from "Poppydesign". 


Making a card like this is the perfect way to get rid of some of you extra scrap pieces of paper. I started out with some strips of paper and glued it to a simple base. I used a stencil with Frost Sorbet and made small cherry blossoms in the background. 

You can see the way the sorbet shines to the light. I also used Cotton Candy Velvet with a dot stencil on the top of the cherry blossoms. 
I misted to on top with watermelon, honey bee, timeless and Paprika Sorbet. I used it together with water to mixed the colors together. Dried it all up and used a bit of Art Anthology Gesso on top and there you have it. A fun mixed media card! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a creative night! :) 

1 kommentar:

Irene sa...

Lekkert kort i oransje - en skikkelig frisk og glad farge! Mange flotte detaljer, må se i flere runder for å få med alle.