fredag 31. januar 2014

Lille Penny - new Scrapki-wyzwaniowo Challenge!

Today is a new challenge day over at the Scrapki-wyzwaniowo blog. The challenge is "Circles" and here's my take.

I've played with awesome 7dots papers. These papers are from "The Queen's Heart" collection. This is my sweet little dog Penny when she was about 3months or so :)

So I've cut circles out of the patterend paper and added a stencil with dots to get a bit more circles in there. I've also added some small round rhinestones and some round flowers. :)



I hope you have time to join us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo the prize is actually the new 6x6" Paper pad "Cold Country" from 7dots and Anna Dabrowska. Join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by my post today! :)


2 kommentarer:

Drycha sa...

what a cool page! and this pic is adorable:))

Olga Siedlecka sa...

The sweet thing!