fredag 14. februar 2014

New Mixed Media Card with Art Anthology

Hi! I have a card today made with Art Anthology products! :) Should have been a valentines card today, but oh well.. :)

I love making these mixed media cards. So fun to play with out any rules! :) The text is norwegian and says something like: "Who beautiful the day is when it's touched by kindness".


On this card I started useing a stencil with some Frost sorbet.. But I covered it up.. lol.. almost everything anyways. You can see some of the stencil work in the buttom corners. I used different types of embellishements I had laying around and worked with layers on top of layers. I misted with the colorations colors: Timeless, Honey Bee, Paprika and Watermelon. The text was embossed on with clear powder on white cardstock.


I hope you liked my card and I hope you'll have a super romantic Valentines day.. Thanks for dropping by :)

2 kommentarer:

Elisabeth Helland sa...

nyyyyyyydelig rett og slett, fint lite mer å si om den saken.... -så håper jeg du og dine får ei fin fin helg

Toi9 sa...

Lekkert og full av inspirasjon!
Ha ei fin helg :)