søndag 2. mars 2014

New Skissedilla Sketch and 3rd Eye Layout!

March is my month over at the 3rd Eye Blog and I'm going to post projects for them 4 times this month, it's also Skissedilla sunday and I combined the two to make this layout. :)


The girls at Skissedilla got sponsered by the polish papermanufacturer "Studio Tekturek". Happy sweet papers. :) This is the sketch I scrapped after:


and here's my layout: 


I've used 3rd Eye embellishements and stamps to create my layout. I've used butterfly chipboard, sunray chipboard and buttons.


I also used the new beam circle stamp.. my new love!! With the butterfly on top it looks so awesome! :)

I also used the large honeycomb stamp and the rays chipboard. The honeycomb stamp I've used distress stains on to get a more distressed look on the stamping. I colored the rays with a bit of yellow watercolors.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. Hope you'll join in our skissedilla challenge! :) 


Ingen kommentarer: