lørdag 10. januar 2015

You - Layout DT Marion Smith Designs!

Yes it Saturday and Marion Smith Designs day.. I'm now going to post everyother saturday projects filled with Marion Smith Design products starting with this saturday. This time I have a layout to share with you.


I've played with pink!! not often I do that since I only have boys to scrap for myself. I've used papers from the "Garment District" line and the "Mad Tea Party" 6x6" Paper Pad.

I used a bit of gesso on the busy background and used cut outs from the "Garment District" line including some 6x6" papers from the "Mad Tea Party" line to put together some layers behind the photo. I also used some of the junque ane gems to decorate!


I'm actually quite happy with this layout. Would love to hear your opinion! :) Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment and I'll leave one back! :)


3 kommentarer:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

A very lovely and pretty layout, Yasmin! :)

Pam sa...

It's a beautiful layout!!!

Hege sa...

Så koselig LO!
Liker veldig godt oppsettet ditt.
Nydelig pyntet.