fredag 5. juni 2015

Summer Tag!

Recently I was asked to join the inspirational team for Korthobby.no (a norwegian charms store) I was deligheted to join them and today their new challenge is up! :)

The challenge is all about summer. You can create what ever you like, but it has to contain charms and/or metal pieces from Korthobby.no. This is what I made:


I've used two metalpieces - a small silver scroll and a heart from Korthobby and I've used rubbed them slightly with gesso. 

I do love making tag's.. I've used different papers from 7dots studio, Some left over papers that I had lying around. Used a butterfly I got from the polish kit project and doily, wood frame from Kaisercraft, trim, seam binding ribbon and ecoline colors. 

The title "life is beautiful" is a 7dots Studio sticker. 

Thank you so much for joing me today. I think the challenge is up until the end of July! So have fun folks! :) Please let me know what you think. If you leave a comment, I'll leave one back :)

Have an awesome day!


Ingen kommentarer: