torsdag 20. august 2015

Hugs & Kisses - Card DT Scrapberry's

Hello lovelies! Today I wanted to show you my second DT project for Scrapberry's this month and this time I've made a card.

I've made a card with the beautiful "Holiday Romance" collection. I've diecuted the woman out the same sheet of paper I used on my last DT project. Nothing goes to waste! :)

I've decorated with  loads of flowers, chipboard and a beautiful butterfly resin from Scrapberry's. I've also used facet cut gems also from Scrapberry's. "Hugs and Kisses" are from the Afternoon tea line also from Scrapberry's.

The flowers are from different companies and chipboards are Blue Fern Studio. 

I'm entering these challenges with my card:


Thank you so much for joining me today! :) Have a creative day! 




8 kommentarer:

Padoriaa sa...

Stunning card! :)
Hugs :* Padoriaa

lucretia sa...

What a pretty card.

Jytte sa...

Åh, så fint et kort!

1000 tak for at du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap.

Jytte, DT :)

Anne Bente sa...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Kristine Henanger sa...

Herlig kort :)

Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår hos Kreativ Scrapping :)
Ha en fin søndag :)

DT Kristine

barbara macaskill sa...

This is a beautiful card!! LOVE it! TFS!

Monica Langedal sa...

Nydelig kort med masse fin pynt! Takk for at du deltar på Papirlosjen sin utfordring dies og/eller punch. DT Monica

Belinda Hammersdal sa...

Kjempeflott motiv og nydelig sammensatt kort :) Takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin utfordring.Klem fra DT Belinda