søndag 22. november 2015

My favorites - Flying Unicorn DT call

The flying unicorn store has a DT call out and I couldn't miss the chance of applying. I have to say that I was a bit on the fence about applying because I've seen so many fantastic scrappers applying and I got a bit nervous about it. Buut here goes.

These are some of my favorite projects: 

 A Layout of my mom with the Garden Fable collection from Prima.. 

 Layout of my aunt as a baby with my grandmother and her sister in the background. Papers from Graphic45.

Layout made with papers from 7 dots studio for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge blog. This is me.. and wanting to keep focus. :)

It's hard to pick just 3 layouts or projects because I love all my projects because the are different and have special meaning to me. I'm adding a couple more witch I also love.. :)

A tag made with supplies from a Flying Unicorn Kit. :) 

A mixed media canvas made with blue fern products, 7dot studio Papers and some Petaloo flowers. 

Please enjoy my blog and I'm hoping for the best <3 p="">

4 kommentarer:

Lizzyc sa...

Beautiful creating! Good luck with your application! I hope you make it on the team!

Трофимова Наталья sa...

Hi, Yasmin! Congratulations on a wonderful team! I will be glad to create together!

Marianne/skorpionen sa...

Gratulerer så mye!!

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

Your work is fabulous! You so deserve to be on the team! Congratulations!!