torsdag 19. mai 2016

ATC's - DT Crafty Moly

Hello Everyone.. Today I'm back with a foursome.. I made 4 ATC's I'd like to share with you. I'm currently in a group where we exchange ATC's with eachother and these 4 have been sent around the world.


The series are called "and".  Making ATC's are totally new for me and I enjoyed making these alot. ATC has a perticular format and should stay in the size: 2,5" x 3,5"

I've used a resist paper and Prima Oil pastels to make the background. The papers/stickers are from 7dots Studio and the "And &" stickers are from Studio Calico.

The chipboard used on these ATC's are CraftyMoly and are a large 12x12" piece that I've cut into smaller pieces.


The string on the cards are from Maya Road and are my favorite twine! :) 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! And if you want to see more awesome projects with Crafty Moly supplies. Head on over to their blog :)


Ingen kommentarer: