lørdag 25. juni 2016

Mixed Media Birdhouse - DT Flying Unicorn

Hello lovelies! Yesterday I was up on the Flying Unicorn with my today's post and I have a Mixed Media birdhouse with a video tutorial to share. This birdhouse was the off the page project in the June kit. A new kit is just around the corner and it's fantastic! It's filled to the brim with the awesome new papers from 49th and Market. Ok, but first the birdhouse.

I have to say that this is the OTP project I had the most fun with (OTP stands for "Off the Page") I've played with so many mediums on this like gesso, crackle paint, Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, modeling paste and metallique paints.

Used a ton of embellishements on this, loads of Prima flowers, embellishements, micro beads and mica flakes. If you would like to see the creative process on how to make this project, here is a video tutorial.


The video is a bit longer than I usually make, but I hope you'll watch it anyways. :) 

The lovely flower are from Prima and I've added som string and an old curtain for more texture. White brushed the flowers with white gesso and added som micro beads and mica flakes as finishing toutches. 
The bird actually is from Prima as is the key aswell. The little bird came with the new birdcage Prima came out with CHA 2016. I thought the bird was perfect for this project. 


I'm joining in these challenges with my birdhouse: 




I've used these products on my birdhouse: 



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Would love to hear what you think. :) 



3 kommentarer:

LucianaW sa...

I loved!!!! Is so beautiful!!!! xoxo

Irmelin sa...

Så utrolig flott fuglehus! ❤ Du er dyktig!
Takk for at du vil delta i Hjertebodens juni-utfordring :)
Klem DT-Irmelin

talkis23 sa...

Amazing Creation as Always Thanks for playing in Lindy's Stamp gang Challenge this month