torsdag 7. juli 2016

Smile - Layout - Guest Designer 7dots Studio

Hello Lovelies! Today I have some great news to share! I've been so lucky to get to guest design for 7dots Studio and I have my first project to share, a layout made with gorgeous 7dots Studio products.


Look at the pretty bagde?! I'm soo happy!! :) Now over to my project. 

I love this happy picture of my son Finnley. He is playing in my (then) brand new waste basket for my craft room. Yes, a girl needs some pink when there just boys in the house. The papers are Verano Azul blended in with some "Illumination" both from 7dots Studio.

I've actually played along with the "More than words Challenge" with this layout (my first time playing!!) and I've followed their awesome sketch this month and used the word "smile". I did a little painting with Ecoline's on my background.

I always do splashing on my layouts and of course I did some here as well. I also stamped with 7dots studio stamps form the "illumination" and "Thoughts keeper" sets. The flowers are Prima and wild orchid. The gorgeous chippie is from Blue Fern Studios witch I've embossed with white embossing powder.

One of my favorite 7dots Studio product is the word stickers. They work so well on everything!! So I had to add some to my layout. You can see some of the flowers I added, also string and splashing with some gesso and the ecolines. I've also used some modeling paste and a stencil to create some texture. (a bit hard to see, but you can spot it in the top right corner).

I'm joining in these challenges with my layout: 



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Would love to hear what you think :)



18 kommentarer:

Heather sa...

love this, wow another great layout.

Linn sa...

Just breathtaking! Wow Yasmin! ♥

duzzietx sa...

Absolutely stunning layout and such a cute photo!

Di Garling sa...

WOW Yasmin, this is totally gorgeous. Love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Julia sa...

Så utolig herlig smil!! Jeg liker godt at bilder "popper" imot meg når jeg ser LO`en. Mange lekre detaljer som alltid!
Takk for din deltagelse hos Hobbygarasjen!
DT Julia

Caroline Elliam sa...

This is totally gorgeous! I love your layering! Thanks for playing with us at More than Words!

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

Gorgeous page, so fresh, and delightful! Thank you for being our guest designer this month!

Nupur sa...

OMG…WOW WOW WOW….This is super stunning….love it...Thank you for playing with us at More than Words…..xx

Gracielalife Design - by Graciela sa...

stilig LO!
takk for at du deltar hos hobbygarasjen.no
DT Graciela

Scrappegarasjen sa...

Nydelig! Masse lekre farger som glir lett inn i hverandre... Å søt baby da:)
Takk for at du deltar på scrappagarasjens utfordring!
www.scrappegarasjen.no

Maya sa...

Fantastisk flott LO. Digger sider jeg blir sittende og bare se på alle detaljene!
Takk for at du tok utfordringen hos Scrappegarasjen.
DT-May Linda

Hege sa...

Herlig LO!
Nydelige farger og et virkelig skjønt bilde.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Hege.

Wilma Voermans sa...

CUTE!!!! As always offcourse a great layout (SW er? :) ) . Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words dear Yasmin.xxx

Valia Katzaki sa...

Absolutely fabulous my friend! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words and congrats on the guest dt!

Cathrine sa...

For et herlig LO du har lagd. Herlig friske farger.

Takk for at du deltar hos oss i Nordasalten hobbyklubb.

DT Cathrine

Arantzazu sa...

love! love!love!!
that cute photo is completely adorable! and the background...brilliant!!
thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!!

Nicole Doiron sa...

Amazing layout! Great job on the splashes!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Katrine E. Bråten sa...

Nydelig LO. Mange lekre detaljer.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst :)