fredag 18. november 2016

Finnabair weekend - Class project part 1

So the weekend of 11-13th of November I took a bunch of Finnabair classes and I enjoyed them so muuuch! I will share so photos from our classes and the project I made. I would like to stress out this is Finnabair's style and the classes are ABSOLUTLY amazing to take part in and you learn soo much. I will split my weekend into 4 seperate post so there will be 3 more like this.


I will start with the class that actually was my second class.. I joined the layers of dreams on Saturday morning. I love making layouts and I was really happy with my result. Usually I am a bit shy and scared to mess things up, but this time I just went with the flow. :) 


This is what I made of the class. I added a black frame to my project and it looks amazing and I can hang it on my wall now. :) 

The frame of course Prima and all the embellishments are also Prima. The photo I used I've used before on a layout, but I think it's just such a fun photo so I just had to use it. 

This rusted elements are sooo cool, I really like the look on them. We just a lot of the art stones as well and splatted with gesso and Colorarte Primary elements. 

Look at all my layers.. It's no way to put this in an album. We used loads of lace, papers and metal embellishment. We painted everything with gesso and misted primary elements on top. Then we added those rusted elements. 

The texture is amazing! We added art stones in both sizes and painted them into our project. I love the color palette with the purples and teals. 



I see that the photo I used comes out really blury in this photo. But it's really not. But you get to see the layers and all the details in the layout and of course all the splatteres we did. It was such a fun class to attend. If you have the chance to go and learn to use Finnabair projects I would highly recommend you doing so! :) 

Thank you so much for your visit today! :) 

4 kommentarer:

mosia sa...

WOW! It's fantastic! Amazing colours and the whole composition!

My Hyde Away sa...

This is a fantastic layout! Love the colours, and mix between the rust and the blue/purple colours.

Heather sa...

such memories to be able to take Finn's classes. Very beautiful projects.

duzzietx sa...

Beautiful! So lucky to be having all these classes with Finnabair!