fredag 21. april 2017

You and Me - Bingo! Layout - DT Scrapberry's

Hello Everyone! It's tutorail day over at the Scrapberry's international blog and I'm on the video team and of course I have a video for you today! In my last video post for Scrapberry's I played around with the Stain's Ink pads (you can find my post here) and I wanted to play some more with them, so I made a layout and a watercolor background playing with the Stain's Inks.


The pads has a beautiful vibrant color. The stickers on the pads "lies" a bit so I do recommend trying them out on a scrap piece of paper before applying to the project.

I have to say I really love the effect the pads had on my page, the flowed just as I wanted and made this flowy effect. I stamed a bit and splashed aswell to finish the background work. The papers added are from Scrapberry's "You and Me" collection on I also stamped with a prima flower stamp. Would you like to see how I made this layout please check out the video below.



I had so much fun making this page adding all the little details.. 

I added these beautiful metal trinkes from Scrapberry's - the clock face and the together metal embellishement witch was kinda perfect for my page. 

The triangles are chipboards from Creative Embellishements. Those I really love. The Flair button are from Scrapberry's "Happily ever after" Collecction and was just the perfect color and sentiment. 

I'll be joining these challenges with my layout: 

Thanks for joining me today. For more inspiration with Scrapberry's products please head on over to their blog. Have a fantastic day everyone. ~ Yasmin

11 kommentarer:

Karin Lovise sa...

Så stilig LO du har laget med mange flotte detaljer! Nydelige farger og morsomt bilde. Tusen takk for ditt bidrag i hobbygarasjen sin utfordring! Klem Karin Lovise

Marci sa...

I love the colors, textures and design! Thanks for joining us at CREATVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

France Ringuette sa...

What a lovely layout, love the layering of the triangles and the soft background. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments and good luck !

Julia sa...

Nok en fantastisk LO fra deg!! Digger bildet som kommer godt fram og innrammet av en flott komponert side!
Takk for ditt bidrag hos Hobbygarasjen.
DT Julia

Maggi sa...

Beautiful layout Yasmin! Love your color palette. Thanks for joining in our Creative Embellishments challenge this month.

Nanne sa...

Oh that is amazing.. love your color choice.. Thank you for sharing with us ladies over at Creative Embellishments..
hugs
Nanné

Unknown sa...

Great layout! Love your mixed media background, gorgeous palette, and fabulous layers! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

mosia sa...

It's fabulous!

LisaM sa...

Wow! Your page is gorgeous and I enjoyed the video! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

Shona sa...

hiiiiii :) This is gorgeous girl! love the design and colors! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments.

Nadine Carlier sa...

Gorgeous layout and I love the colors you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Embellishment.
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff