mandag 11. januar 2016

Hello Cyprus - Mini Album DT Maya Road

Hello everyone! It's my turn today at the Maya Road blog and I would like to show you a Mini Album I made for CHA. The CHA convention is happening right now and I feel so lucky to have made some pieces for the display at the Maya Road booth.


My first share is this mini album I made with some of the highlights of our vacation this summer to Cyprus!

I've used some of the new products coming out this CHA with the Tassles and the heart dies and the embroidery hoops and buttons. The Papers are from an older Heidi Swapp collection.


One of the pages inside the album. I've used the new mini blossom resins and buttons. The "love" word is a awesome dies. I've also used some curragated tags and string. Everything is Maya Road :)


Another of the some of the pages. I've used on of the fantastic new number pins. I really really like them. Also used on of their new tulle flowers. The "mine" word is a dies. All my boys <3 nbsp="" p="">
Here I've used one of the new scallop frame dies and cut it in half. Also added one of the word dies and a cool star button.

The album I've used is actually an Maya Road. They are fantastic to alter and they are made out of thick cardboard.

I hope  you like my post today! Thank you so much for stopping by. :) 

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Very pretty mini this is. :)
Have an awesome day...