søndag 3. januar 2016

Made with Love Tag - Scrapberry's Challenge

In the first of the month it's always loads of new challenges and loads of post, today I'd like to share with you the new challenge at Scrapberry's.

This months challenge is to make a tag. You can make the size you'd like but you do have to use at least 50% Scrapberry's product. :) I've used a fairly new collection called Photo Archive. 

I added loads of embellishements, papers and clustered it on my tag. All the papers are from the same collection. The large center flower and the cork clock is Scrapberry's. The same goes for the pretty Lily flower and the pearls. I used a dies and die-cutted into some of the papers form the collection. 


I splashed loads of Dylusions White Linen spray on top with a brush. And dry brushed th flowers with gesso.

Hope you got inspired to join in the challenge as well. You can find all the details you need here, including inspiration from the other designteam members.

Thank you so much your visit today! :)


1 kommentar:

Magda Tomaszewska sa...

Miraculous :) I like the colors and composition.